Sunday 1 July 2007

harriet harman, tactics, the devil and wearing prada

men do need rights?

over the last two or three months, i have been lost in thought about this thing called 'mens movement'

i started of by trying to understand my own interests in it, and where was it going to go?

i still dont really know the answer to that, but what i have learned about men who are within this movement, is that they do have a nice sense of comradery. The thing that worries me is that is it is based mostly on misunderstanding the female gender.

clearly there are things that they are distressed about. It is totally wrong that a feminist should have a voice, and not a man against her.

labour just elected harriet harman as vice president - i think she is a airheaded bitch with a chip on her shoulder because she's been victimised as a woman!

what a contradiction? second in charge of the country - and victimised as a woman. Wow amazing.

she's going to try and destroy families even more. She's gonna try and make even more women feel the self obsessed pain that she feels. One day, harriet, you'll grow up. i promise you.

maybe i should just start spouting out femo propaganda too, maybe i'll become super woman as well. I hope not. because sorry harriet, but i've got more class in my little finger than you have in your entire body..

I've decided for the moment that i am going to be a tom boy. With it has come a new sense of identity. how long will it last i dont know, but im going to enjoy it.

i know that i will never be accepted into the mens movement, as a woman who thinks for herself, its not possible. I have come to that conclusion, i hope one day i will find out im wrong but im not convinced. I cant argue like them, god knows i've tried. It feels wrong. I love men because they have different talents to me. I hope one day they might feel the same, but hey, c'est la vie..

so at the moment im thinking.. fuck women, and fuck men. I've had enough of all of you. Get fucked.

I dont think i've ever really been nasty to a man in my life, but then i would say that. I've always been fascinated by things i didnt understand properly, but i think most people are the opposite. They are intolerant of things they dont understand - so, feminists hate men because they fear them.

anyway yesterday i watched 'the devil wears prada' and i think it is quite a symbol of changing times. Its message is not one of female superiority, but one of warning. I think women are starting to get the idea, that they are not anything special, and they will fall down the same path as selfish men did before them. Of course, they will never understand that the men before them, were the same as them. no. When men fail, its due to other circumstances, that we're not interested in, isn't it Emily?

The boyfriend was a nice carachter but i couldn't help but feel he was fake. Men dont behave like that do they? i hope not, for their sake, not mine.

so what are my 'tactics' - i've been acused of having tactics! oh yeah.. i wish!!

my tactics at the moment are these:

1. get rid of all paranoias i have ascociated with my gender.
2. make men in the mens movement learn how to value themselves, not just their opinions.

3. learn how to be a woman again, and then stick it up their arses.
4. help people that i think are good as much as i can.
5. have as much fun as i can, im 30 next year.. life is really short isnt it.
6. never tell another irish man a false name, and always smile back at men who make me feel uncomfortable, instead of growling.

xxxxxx

1 comment:

Anti Misandry said...

point #6 looks a good one! I hope it works well for you :)