Tuesday 11 September 2007

love from fruit cake

i left a mens rights forum behind me a week or so ago. I went in there thinking i was mad, like i was a fruit cake. I came out thinking i was normal and they were the fruit cakes..

so i've lifted off the sea and took to the skies!

I never went back there but after talking to D, who i've grown really friendly with from the forum, i went back there and did a search on the thing he said as i enjoy reading his comments. I was amazed to find that there was lots of posts refering to me and even a thread written about me there, this is the link..

http://antimisandry.com/lucia_vega-t7244.html?t=7244

aparently i have the moral depth of a pool of urine! no idea what that means. I dont really understand his post, but hey.. any publicity is good publicity!

everyone at that place always called me thick, stupid, un-intellegent and a feminist... later on ugly and a transvestite, but anyway..

if im so stupid and everything, why are you writing a thread about me? I think people there hated me so much because i represented an opinion that they had not thought about properly.

Still, there you go.

the thing is, that they go on about how awful women are, and that we are emotional and blah de blah blah, but, i did want to help them during my time there. I think they are going to miss me, im happy they haven't forgotten me. Im like the girl that took their virginity away from them. You never forget the first one...

one day some of them will think about me, and suddenly understand what i was saying. Others will forget about me just like you forget about picking up the mail when it comes through the door in the morning.

I suppose, in a funny way, i'll miss them too and i did learn somethings about myself. Thanks guys, for making me feel normal again..

lifes pretty short isn't it.

love fruit cake.

oh yeah and ps. i have a message board now so if you want to continue to slag me off, or you need to talk to someone who cares.. then the address is..

http://luciavega.proboards101.com/index.cgi

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful what you ask for darling! You might just get it!!

I am sure you will go back to the forum, as you have already done so since you posted your "last post" on the mens movement!

I guess that makes this the real "last post" eh?

You know, much as you may not wish to return to that arena, you feel compelled to out of a sense of unfinished business maybe?

If I were you, I would not..

Damn it babe, if I could avoid it, I would not either!!

Still, its "no place for a lady"..

To me, there is a sense of duty, to hopefully set these blokes on the right track, back to becoming the true masters of the universe we should be! :)..

For you, it is just going to be a constant headache i think..

Hey, dont get me wrong, noone is stopping you from going there, but you know, you do better in your own turf here I think..

So, in summation, would you consider yourself a feminist?

Do you believe in "equality" or do you believe that a man should be, basically, the head of the family..

Oddly, most women I know believe that there should be a "bit of both"..

Which is femispeak for "yes we want equality when it means we can get an advantage by that, but we want men to head families when it comes to taking the blame or excusing us from thinking about things we are not that interested in.."

I am not saying thats a bad thing..

But, one has to be aware of what one is dealing with in order to make the best judgements!

Such as who checks the oil in the car and makes sure there is coolant in the radiator..

In these days of "equality" a gent dare not offer help, he gets robustly told exactly that such help is not required..

Women, of course can "deal with it themselves"..

Even though, in reality, they dont..

Which explains why in the past year I have noted that 2 of the mothers of my children have destroyed their car engines..

The reason being, they dont have time to mess about with cars..

Too busy shopping..:)

lucia vega said...

well drex, im torn between two different worlds. I've probably decided the best thing for me is to guide feminism into something more productive for men, while continuing to exclude excessive masculinity to the edge of society.

I think you men have to be very careful with what you are creating.

however, im trying to find something else to waste my mornings with at the moment, so im trying to get myself out of this movement and learn how to cook cheese cakes properly, instead of some burnt rubbish that tastes of lemon.

To me, there is a sense of duty, to hopefully set these blokes on the right track, back to becoming the true masters of the universe we should be! :)..

drex, i think that you threaten that your really a monster because you aren't. There are lots of other men who pretend to be nice people, who are in fact monsters. Its easy to spot them, they always talk about force and agression.

You know, much as you may not wish to return to that arena, you feel compelled to out of a sense of unfinished business maybe?


no, im not going back there. Why would i?

Do you believe in "equality" or do you believe that a man should be, basically, the head of the family..

men like to think they are the head of the family, it makes them feel all tough and masculine. Well, thats fine. If you want to be puppet leaders, thats great.

i believe in equality, of course, but men do somethings better in general, and women do others. As long as there is an agreement between both partners, i dont see a problem.

lucia vega said...

So, in summation, would you consider yourself a feminist?

no, i think feminists need new direction and if they do that then maybe.

Anonymous said...

Cut the crap, the forum isn't about hating women at all. In fact most of us take a dim view of people who hate on women unfairly.

If you are going to make accusations like that, back them up.

Anonymous said...

Luciavega,

MRA's are not like the radical feminists. If we were like them, you would be never allowed to post anything on our forums.

MRA's are not losers as you claim, we are not women-hating. Many of us are in good financial position and take care of their family.

There is no MRA-related women hating literature, but there are plenty of publications from leading feminists which are full of openly men-hating rhetoric.

lucia vega said...

MRA's are like radical feminists.

all of you live in a dream world, of pain, angst, victims and suffering.

dont you ever wonder why most people don't want to be involved?

maybe if you saw what you had in common instead of what you dont you would all get on alot better.

lucia vega said...

life doesn't have to be about winning you know