Monday 22 October 2007

its all about me!!

i've been banned from antimisandry! yay.... but you can't stop me saying what i think!
.
i just want to highlight some of the immense comments of support i have recieved since the fated decision!
.
dear annette:
"Do you even realize how she must be creaming in her panties (excuse me, KNICKERS) just thinking about how she...ONE PERSON...caused this entire forum to talk about HER? The ultimate female fantasy: FULL ATTENTION...... When a woman is as annoying and whiny as FC is, its because she needs a good seeing-to"
.
its such a shame they banned me, i was just starting to like you. i think me and you could have got along really well!!
.
well, er.. actually.. maybe not.
.
from jbgood2:
"She got you guys fighting amongst yourselves right? Just like she set out to do! 'It's all about me". She's got the T shirt! "
.
what a great idea! its not a t-shirt, its a crappy bit of paper, but result is the same! and i dont have a screen printer.. as you can see all i have is a cheap webcam and a free paint program.
.
its time to start writing some proper things again, isnt it? i've wasted too much time in this republica bananera havent i?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had kept quiet you probably would not have been banned.. I had this odd idea that if i just made one post pointing out that they were perhaps taking your input a bit too negatively then they may be a bit more "tolerant" or something..

Well, I was proved wrong on that.

Never mind.. I will keep quiet in future should you return after your ban!

lucia vega said...

its not your fault drex, im really happy you tried to stick up for me, and remember, its only one person that has banned me, not a group of people.

I understand him, he's looking after his own interests.. the growing popularity of his website and the money that is beginning to come in from it.

He doesn't want someone rocking the boat. It had nothing to do with you.

Im quite pleased that he banned me, no matter what excuses he now makes, its now crystal clear that freedom of speech is not one of his priorities. I didn't really say anything particularly bad. He's just reacting to will of the mob!

Once you pay for things in his website you get access priviledges that we do not know about. Who knows what is going on behind closed doors.

I think that it's best to view antimisandry.com as a pantomime, nothing more than that. I was saying 'oh yes he is!' and they were saying 'oh no he isn't'

Otis the Sweaty said...

I think some of the girls there are jealous of the attention you get.

lucia vega said...

maybe they are i dont know Otis, there isn't alot i can do now, marx has banned me so i guess i have to move on from that now (or make up a fake registration and come back as chocolate cake!)

its funny, how he has now banned another person too. Once you give somebody a gun, he can't stop using it. He now resembles the feminists he hates so much.

i hope that you and drex carry on in there because i think between you i think you get it right - i hope!

as long as you care about other people, then i will believe in you. Ideas come and go, but the nature of people doesn't often change very much.

Julie is another who I think cares.. Thats why they are now attacking her too. I think its more important, to focus on people who you can care for and recieve back, than any war between the genders.

I've really tried to see a good side to some of them in there, and i've tried every way i know, but i can't see one. I've failed and i am a loser in there.

I understand people like TMOTS, christian, and one or two others who have always made it difficult for me. I think that they do this, because their lives have no meaning other than force and agression.

I suppose they were brought up badly, and were only shown agression instead of love and caring as children. They have become the dominant macho men, that they once hated so much. Its how they are and they can't help it. They are so afraid of anything feminine because it is alien to them. They attack people who care because they have never known anyone care about them.

i hope that they do not influence you, and that you continue to say what you think and stick it up their arse.

Richy said...

Are you really the she-man formerly known as the Fruit Cake?

lucia vega said...

no, are you?